Penfield Med Spa, is seeking an experienced CoolSculpting Esthetician
(licensed with state of New York) to join our professional team! (Full Time/ Part Time)
This role will lead Body Contouring in our well-established and growing practice, including sales and treatment for CoolSculpting. Candidates must have The ability to execute and close large sales packages in order to meet and exceed monthly sales goals. Sales experience is a must. 1 Year minimum experience performing CoolSculpting at a Certified CoolSculpting medical aesthetics practice. Additional field experience in the medical aesthetics industry preferred. CoolSculpting University certified a plus. Someone interested in a long-term position with our practice. A willingness to embrace our brand identity and beliefs. Always Beautiful is an Ethical Practice, providing Realistic Expectations from Experts Who Care.
A passion for body contouring and helping clients realize their goals. Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must. Do you bring joy to your work? A team player mentality with the ability to adapt easily. The ability to think on the fly, take initiative, and approach all clients with an adaptive mindset. A solution-focused individual. Administrative competence; ability to coordinate well with a team. Experience CoolSculpting 1 year (Required).
Penfiled Med Spa full-service Medical Spa and personalized medical aesthetics facility, providing both physical and mental rejuvenation. We offer highly
effective aesthetic face and body treatments in the relaxing day spa atmosphere.
- Educate clients on treatments and expectations
- Document treatments thoroughly
- Follow medical professionals orders/treatment plan
- HIPPA compliance
- Infection Control Compliance
- Maintain Med Spa EQUIPMENT and Spa Standards
- Replenish and get the room ready for the next day
- Duties delegated by Spa Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintain current state licenses at TDLR (Esthetician and Laser Technician)
- Proven Sales ability and experience is required
- Must be able to work weekends. Hours are flexible.
- Able to stand 6-8 per shift
- Minimum 3 years experience working in the industry; CoolSculpting 1 year (Required)
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing & Advertising
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Medical Practice